What we do
- We comply with all mandatory fire safety regulations and ensure your buildings are safe
- Carry out risk assessments of buildings with communal areas
- Service and maintain fire safety equipment
- Work with Fire and Rescue services to make sure that we maintain the correct level of fire management standards
What is your responsibility?
- Keep all communal areas clear of your belongings and obstruction free as these could present a fire hazard or obstruct evacuation in the event of an emergency
- Don’t tamper with any fire safety equipment
- Please contact us with any changes of circumstance that we should be aware of in the event of a fire (e.g. unable to use the stairs) by using this form on this link.
We are committed to keeping up to date with all the changes within the fire sector both as a result of the Grenfell Tower Tragedy and Hackitt Report.
We have initiated partnership working with local fire and rescue services to promote fire safety awareness along with looking at ways to enhance and maintain fire safety within all our blocks.