Skip to main content



It is usually your local councils responsibility for removing graffiti from things like public buildings, monuments, benches and bins

To let report a graffiti problem to your local council, please visit to report fly tipping.

However, if you know that the problem relates to one of our properties property or land please report it using the link below, or you can contact us.