Skip to main content

Car parking

Car parking

If your neighbour is parking in a manner which obstructs your ability to enter or leave your home and/or allocated parking space, start by speaking to them first, they may not be aware their actions are causing you a problem.

Please refer to the ‘Resolving problems with your neighbour’ icon for guidance.
If the problem continues then you can take the following action:

  • If the car is on a public road report this to the Local Authority, they may be able to assist by issuing a Penalty Charge Notice.
  • Or you can contact the Police.

If the land is owned by Together Housing Association, you can make a report using our ‘online reporting form’.