Skip to main content
For advice on the weather warning this weekend for snow, rain and wind see



Graffiti is an offence of criminal damage and should be reported to the police. It is usually your local Council’s responsibility for removing graffiti from things like public buildings, monuments, benches and bins.

To report graffiti problems to your local Council please click in the icon below.

If the graffiti is offensive i.e. hate related, or it is happening now please contact the police

If the problem relates to a Together Housing property, please report it to us.

Live Chat