Skip to main content

Loud noise & music

Loud noise & music

We would consider this to be anti-social behaviour

  • We would suggest you have a friendly word with your neighbour first as they may not be aware that they are disturbing you. Please see icon below ‘Resolving problems with your Neighbour’ for additional guidance.
  • If you still feel you are being disturbed, we suggest that you contact your local Council. Should they take action we can use this as evidence against the Subject of the complaint if appropriate.
  • If the behaviour is persistent * during the day or at night time**, and you do not feel safe in approaching your neighbour, or you have tried and the situation has not improved, once you have contact the local Council please contact us by telephone or by completing the ‘ASB Reporting For’

*Persistent’ means the disturbance lasts for continuous periods of over 30 minutes a day, for at least 5 days within 1 week.

**Night time – After 11pm and before 7am.