Together Housing Logo
Generic filters


Vandalism, such as property damage or graffiti, is an offence of criminal damage and should be reported to the police.

It is usually your local Council’s responsibility for dealing with the vandalism of things like public buildings, monuments, benches and bins.

If the graffiti is offensive i.e. hate related, or it is happening now please contact the police.

If the vandalism relates to a Together Housing property, please report it to us.

Your Neighbourhood Antisocial behaviour (ASB) ASB reporting toolkit Vandalism