Together Housing Logo
Generic filters

Sexual offences

Any issues of a criminal nature should be reported to the police in the first instance. If you are concerned about your safety or the safety of someone else, you must contact the Police immediately.

Once it has been reported to the Police, please contact us with the details of the incident, the police incident number and officer’s name. We will then make a decision whether action can be taken by us.

If you wish to report criminal behaviour anonymously, please contact Crimestoppers.

If you have been the victim of a sexual offence, support is available at

Your Neighbourhood Antisocial behaviour (ASB) ASB reporting toolkit Sexual offences