Report a Repair
Report a Repair
We will carry out repairs and maintaince to the structure of your home, including the outside and shared parts of your home, which are caused by normal wear and tear.
However, if damage is caused by you, a member of your family or a third party, pets or visitors to your home, either wilfully, by neglect, abuse or misuse or unauthorised improvements/modifications we will charge you for a range of specific repairs. Please view our Tenant Responsible Repairs page for further information.
You can report your repair by:
- Logging onto your account on our website and selecting "Report a Repair". Here you can also view your repair history, cancel or change an appointment and request an update on any outstanding repairs.
- You can report a repair by reporting it through Together Housing app on your smart phone (Available for Apple iOS and Android users).
- Calling your local Customer Service Centre.
- Visiting one of our local offices.
- Speaking to any employee of Together Housing.
When you report your repair we will:
- Offer you advice & guidance regarding your repair and advise if the repair requires us to attend within 24 hours.
- Advise you if the repair is your responsibility in accordance with our Tenant Responsible Repairs Policy.
- Advise you if you will be charged for the repair in accordance with our Tenant Responsible Repairs Policy.
- Consider your circumstances to ensure your repair is given the right priority.
- Offer you an appointment. (except for Priority 1 –where we expect you to stay in until we visit)
- Provide you with an automated text message reminder for all Priority 2 repairs only.
- Provide the option to use a password for use by the Technician when he/she visits your home for added security.
Reporting a repair is easy Online, you can also view your repair history, cancel or change your appointment and request an update on any outstanding repairs.