Skip to main content

Change of name

Change of name

A change of name does not involve adding or removing you or someone else from the tenancy agreement, and does not create a new tenancy.

As the tenant, it is your responsibility to inform all appropriate agencies, including the local Housing Benefit Authority of your name change.

On completion of the name change, we will send you (as the tenant) an acknowledgment letter to confirm the change. If you are in arrears the change does not affect any ongoing procedures, including legal action.

Supporting documentation e.g. ‘Change of Name Deed’ or ‘Marriage Certificate’ must also be provided.

Please visit Your Account to make us aware of any changes to your legal name or contact us.