Skip to main content

Request a transfer

Request a transfer

You can apply for a transfer as long as you have an assured tenancy agreement with us and have been living in your current home for more than 12 months.

The quickest and easiest way to start, is to find a property you want to transfer to by searching through our available properties, or, if you live in the North West you can also complete an online application at

Once you have found the property you would like, get in touch with us.

A property inspection of your current home will be arranged by your Neighbourhood Officer and your application may be suspended if your home is not in a suitable condition. A further inspection will take place after any provisional offer of a property.

We can also refuse a transfer to another one of our homes if:

  • You have rent arrears
  • You have broken other tenancy conditions, such as causing anti-social behaviour