Resident involvement offers you a range of opportunities to make a difference within your community.
There are lots of ways you can get involved within your local community.
- Tenant & Resident Action Groups
- The Independent Tenants' Federation
- Community Small Grants
- Customer surveys
- Telephone / postal surveys
- Service experience surveys
- Action groups
- Web enquiries
- Text enquiries
- Tenant Walkabout
- Other consultations
- Fun Days
- Equality & Diversity Panel
- Older People’s Engagement in the Neighbourhood (OPEN)
- Editorial panel
- Leaseholders Forum
Take a look at what our tenants and residents groups have achieved together across the group.
To find out more about getting involved you can contact your local Resident Involvement Officers by emailing us here, alternatively, you can register your interest online.