Skip to main content
We apologise but we are currently experiencing high call volume at the moment due to COVID-19.

Please use our website to contact us and we will answer your enquiries as soon as possible.

Tenancy changes

Tenancy changes

You must make us aware of changes to your tenancy, or the people living in your property.

Adding or removing household members

It is important that you keep us up to date with who is living at your property.

This could include the birth of children or other household members moving in or out of the property.

Please click here to make us aware of any changes.

Change of name

If you have changed your name from what is on your original tenancy agreement or lease due to marriage, civil partnership, divorce, dissolution of civil partnership or by deed poll you will need to to let us know as soon as possible.

Please click here for further information on how to do this.

Death of a Tenant

Coping with the death of a friend or relative is never easy, and trying to deal with their affairs can be complicated and upsetting.

Please click here to read our guidance.

Assigning a tenancy

Assignment, or Assigning Your Tenancy is one of the ways your tenancy can be legally transferred from one person to another.

Click here for further information.

Moving Out and Giving Notice

To make sure things go as smoothly as possible you need to give us 28 days notice by completing a Notice to Terminate your Tenancy form and you must leave your home in a good condition.

Please click here for further information.

Request an Exchange

A mutual exchange is when two or more housing association or council tenants, in England, Wales, Northern Ireland or Scotland, who occupy permanent self-contained accommodation, have a legal right to exchange their tenancies under section 92 of the Housing Act 1985.

You can search online for a suitable mutual exchange partners by registering with HomeSwapper.

Further details and guidance can be found here.

Request a Transfer

You can apply for a transfer as long as you have an assured tenancy agreement with us and have been living in your current home for more than 12 months.

For further details and guidance, please click here.