Skip to main content

Home contents insurance

Home contents insurance

Did you know that you can insure your home contents from as little as 48p per week?

You may not think you need to worry about insurance, but Together Housing does not insure your furniture, belongings or decorations against theft, flood, fire, vandalism or burst pipes.

Home contents insurance covers you and your household against loss, theft or damage to your personal and home possessions.

You don’t have to take out home contents insurance, but it’s a good idea to do so because if any of your contents are lost, stolen or damaged, you will have to pay to replace them – unfortunately, some of our residents don’t realise this until after the damage is done.

We have negotiated a low cost insurance deal with Royal Sun Alliance designed specifically for our tenants to give you peace of mind against life’s little accidents.

You can apply for our special housing contents insurance scheme here.