Although the Government have confirmed that there will be an easing of restrictions from 19 July, we have taken the decision to keep our reception areas closed at the moment, for health and safety reasons. We operate in areas that have some of the highest cases of the virus. We want to keep our residents and staff safe.
Further to this we are carrying out a review of our reception spaces to help us understand whether we need them or whether we can service our residents better in other ways. Before any decisions are made we will take our residents views into account. During the pandemic we really focussed on keeping in touch with our residents and ensuring our service offer was not impacted by coronavirus. We have undertaken consultations with different groups of customers to understand their contact preferences and we feel assured that no one should experience a reduction in service whilst receptions remain closed.
We have lots of different ways that you can contact us, manage your tenancy or report an issue, including:
- via our website and mobile app using the self service functions
- telephone 0300 555 5560 9am-5pm and emergency contacts can be made out of hour
- on social media, Twitter @TogetherHousing and Facebook @togetherhousing
- live Chat via www.togetherhousing.co.uk/get-in-touch/contact-us/
- email – email@example.com or using our online form
- telephone appointments and face to face appointments
If you have any comments or queries please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org