Terms and conditions of use
Terms and conditions of use
Terms and conditions of use
These terms and conditions apply between you, the User of this Website (including any sub-domains, unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions), and Together Housing Association Ltd (“We”, “Us”), the owner and operator of this Website.
Please read these terms and conditions carefully, as they affect your legal rights. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you should stop using this website immediately. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions is deemed to occur upon your use of the Website. We recommend that you print a copy of these terms for future reference.
In these terms and conditions, User or Users means any third party that accesses our website and is not either;
(i) employed by Together Housing Association Ltd and acting in the course of their employment or
(ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Together Housing Association Ltd and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services.
You must be at least 18 years of age to use this Website. By using the Website and agreeing to these terms and conditions, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age.
Please note that we may vary or update these Terms and Conditions from time to time for legal or regulatory reasons or to allow the proper operation of the Website. The changes will apply to the use of the Website from the date of publication. Users should check the terms and conditions regularly to ensure familiarity with the then current version. If you do not wish to accept the new Terms and Conditions, you should not continue to use the Website. If you continue to use the Website after the date on which the change comes into effect, your further use of the Website indicates your agreement to be bound by the new Terms and Conditions.
Intellectual property and acceptable use
- All Content included on this website, unless uploaded by a User, is the property of Together Housing Association Ltd, our affiliates or other relevant third parties. In these terms and conditions, Content means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Website, including any such content uploaded by Users. By continuing to use the Website you acknowledge that such Content is protected by copyright, trademarks, database rights and other intellectual property rights. Nothing on this site shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark, logo or service mark displayed on the site without the owner's prior written permission
- You may, for your own personal, non-commercial use only, do the following:
- retrieve, display and view the Content on a computer screen
- print one copy of the Content
- You must not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy, distribute or use for commercial purposes any Content without the written permission of Together Housing Association Ltd.
- Without prejudice to the generality of these terms and conditions, you may not use the Website for any of the following purposes:
- in any way which causes, or may cause, damage to the Website or interferes with any other person's use or enjoyment of the Website;
- in any way which is harmful, unlawful, illegal, abusive, harassing, threatening or otherwise objectionable or in breach of any applicable law, regulation, governmental order;
- making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of Content protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
- You must ensure that the details provided by you on registration or at any time are correct and complete.
- You must inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provide when registering by updating your personal details to ensure we can communicate with you effectively.
- We may suspend or cancel your registration with immediate effect for any reasonable purposes or if you breach these terms and conditions.
- You may cancel your registration at any time by informing us in writing to the address at the end of these terms and conditions. If you do so, you must immediately stop using the Website. Cancellation or suspension of your registration does not affect any statutory rights.
- If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party.
- We have the right to disable any user identification code or password, whether chosen by you or allocated by us, at any time, if in our reasonable opinion you have failed to comply with any of the provisions of these terms and conditions.
- If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your user identification code or password, you must promptly notify us.
Links to other websites
- As a convenience to users, this website may contain links to other websites or material. Unless expressly stated, these sites or material are not under the control of Together Housing Association Ltd or that of our affiliates.
- We assume no responsibility for the content of such Websites and disclaim liability for any and all forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of them.
- The inclusion of a link to another site on this Website does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them and we do not make any representations or warranties about the legality, decency, content or policies of any other websites reached by use of any search engines or other facilities on the Website.
Privacy and Cookies Policy
- Use of the Website is also governed by our Privacy and Cookies Policy, which is incorporated into these terms and conditions by this reference. To view the Privacy and Cookies Policy, please click on the following:
Availability of the Website
- Any online facilities, tools, services or information that Together Housing Association Ltd makes available through the Website (the Service) is provided "as is" and on an "as available" basis. We give no warranty that the Service will be free of defects and/or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law, we provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality. Together Housing Association Ltd is under no obligation to update information on the Website.
- Together Housing Association Ltd accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Website.
- Together Housing Association Ltd reserves the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any part (or the whole of) the Website including, but not limited to, any products and/or services available. These terms and conditions shall continue to apply to any modified version of the Website unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
Limitation of liability
- Nothing in these terms and conditions will: (a) limit or exclude our or your liability resulting from any services provided through the Website if something we or you do negligently causes death or personal injury; (b) limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or (c) limit or exclude any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law.
- We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of events beyond our reasonable control.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, Together Housing Association Ltd accepts no liability for any of the following:
- any business losses as a result of being a user of the Website, including (but not limited to) loss of profits, income, revenue, anticipated savings, business, contracts, goodwill or commercial opportunities;
- loss or corruption of any data, database or software placed on the Website by users or by any other persons for whatever reason;
- any special, indirect, economic or consequential loss or damage suffered by any user as a consequence of using the Website howsoever caused.
- The Website may from time to time provide content from other Internet sites or resources and while we will try to ensure that material included on the Website is correct, reputable and of high quality, we do not make any warranties or guarantees in relation to that content. If we are informed of any inaccuracies in the material on the Website we will attempt to correct the inaccuracies as soon as we reasonably can.
- If we are in breach of these terms and conditions, we will only be responsible for any losses that you suffer as a result to the extent that they are a foreseeable consequence to both of us at the time you use the Website. Our liability shall not in any event include business losses such as lost data, lost profits or business interruption.
- We and any of our partners, employees, agents, contractors or successors shall not be liable for the non-accessibility of this Website due to technical inefficiency or failure including (but not limited to) failure caused by electricity supply faults or non-functionality of the internet.
- The availability of some of the Website is dependent upon the continuing availability of third party licences to us. Termination of such licences may result in the removal or non-functionality of parts of all of the Website.
- We accept no responsibility for the inaccessibility of this Website caused by the use by users of non-compatible, defective or obsolete hardware or software, nor shall we be liable for failure to inform users of the hardware and software required for use of the Website.
- We do not endorse nor warrant the effectiveness or compatibility of any third party software including (but not limited to) search engines or browsers, required for the use of this Website nor shall we be liable for providing any equipment, software or telecommunication services in order to access and use this Website, we do not warrant that any third party software licences are valid nor are we agent for any third party.
- Whilst Together Housing Association Ltd uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Website is secure and free of harmful components, errors, viruses and other malware, we give no warranty or guaranty in that regard and all Users take responsibility for their own security, that of their personal details and their computers. We do not be liable for any damage of any kind to hardware or software purported to have been caused by entry to this site including (but not limited to) loss or corruption of data. Users are advised to use a virus checking application on their computer systems.
- We expressly disclaim any responsibility or liability for any damage, loss or injury arising out of the activities of any third party or the goods or services offered or content displayed by any such third party where such goods or services are not directly made available for sale or supply on the Website.
- You may not transfer any of your rights under these terms and conditions to any other person. We may transfer our rights under these terms and conditions where we reasonably believe your rights will not be affected.
- These terms and conditions together with the Privacy and Cookies Policy contain the whole agreement between the parties relating to its subject matter and supersede all prior discussions, arrangements or agreements that might have taken place in relation to the terms and conditions.
- The Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 shall not apply to these terms and conditions and no third party will have any right to enforce or rely on any provision of these terms and conditions.
- If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these terms and conditions (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision will, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these terms and conditions will not be affected.
- Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
- These terms and conditions will be governed by and interpreted according to the laws of England and Wales. All disputes arising under these terms and conditions will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the UK.
- We shall not be responsible for any breach of these Terms and Conditions caused by circumstances beyond our reasonable control.
Together Housing Association Ltd details
- Together Housing Association Ltd is registered with the Financial Conduct Authority (registered number is 28687R) with registered address Bull Green House, Bull Green, Halifax, West Yorkshire, HX1 2EB, United Kingdom; regulated by the Homes & Communities Agency (registered number L4160); and it operates the website www.togetherhousing.co.uk. The registered VAT number is 108226831
You can contact Together Housing Association Ltd by completing the form below.