Late last year we carried out two surveys about residents’ experience of our complaints policy and our new website.
We want to thank all the residents that took part in these surveys and shared their views. Your views matter to us and help to improve the services that we deliver.
Our Complaints Policy Survey
This survey asked residents for their opinions of our current complaints policy. Our complaints policy sets out our approach to dealing with complaints from our residents as well as shared holders and leaseholders. The survey received 235 responses.
- 56% said that our current complaints policy is very clear with 39.57% saying it was fairly clear.
- Residents also suggested how the policy could be improved by using clearer wording to make it easier to understand.
This survey asked residents about the recent redesign of our website which includes improved graphics and navigation across the site.
- 96.5% said that they thought the new design and style of the website were appealing.
- 89.66% of users who had used the older website, found this new style easier to use.
- 75.86% said that they didn’t think anything else needed improving about the website with others making suggestions of what they would like to see added to the site in the future.
The website consultation will continue with residents as further developments are made to the functionality.
If you would like to read both reports in full you can find them here.