Psychological and Sexual Abuse
When something is said or done which hurts your feelings or scares you, including:
- Threatening you with harm or leaving you;
- Humiliating you;
- Harassing you;
- Calling you names or laughing at you;
- Stopping you from getting help or support;
- Not letting you spend time with other people or go out;
- Blaming or controlling you;
- Forcing you to do things you may not want to do;
- Treating you like a child.
When someone makes you do sexual things that you do not want to do, or makes you sad, angry or frightened, including:
- Being touched when you don’t want to be;
- Undressing you or having sex with you when you don’t want to;
- Being made to touch other people when you don’t want to;
- Making you watch or say sexual things when you don’t want to.