Discrimination and financial abuse
This is when someone treats you unfairly because they think you are different.
- The way you look or talk;
- Your disability;
- Your religion;
- Your sexuality;
- Your age;
- The colour of your skin;
- Your gender.
When someone takes your money or things, including:
- Stealing your money or belongings;
- Using your money to pay for their things;
- Forcing you to give them your money or things;
- Making you buy something you don’t want to buy;
- Controlling how you spend your money.