Free debt advice
We recommend you seek advice and support as soon as possible with your money and debt issues. A debt or money advisor can help you to find a solution for almost any debt problem to help you manage your finances better and get you out of debt permanently.
They can help you:
- work out which debts you need to sort out first
- create a budget
- apply for grants
- create a payment plan by dealing with the people you owe money to.
For further information on debt advice text DEBT HELP to 66099 or e-mail DEBT HELP to firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our Advisors will call you.
We also recommend you contact the following free services:
- National Debtline 0808 808 4000 (freephone)
- StepChange 0800 138 1111 (freephone)
- PayPlan 0800 280 2816 (freephone)
- Money Helper website 0300 500 5000
- Citizens Advice 03444 111 444 or find your local CAB
These websites also have advice and factsheets you may find useful.