Are you having difficulty managing your money or paying off debts and need some expert help?
We recommend you seek advice and support as soon as possible with your money and debt issues.
A debt or money advisor can help you to find a solution for almost any debt problem to help you manage your finances better and get you out of debt permanently.
They can help you:
- work out which debts you need to sort out first;
- create a budget;
- apply for grants;
- create a payment plan by dealing with the people you owe money to.
The above video from the Money Advice Service gives lots of helpful tips and advice on what to do if you are struggling with your rent.
For further information on debt advice text DEBT HELP to 66099 or email DEBT HELP to firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our advisors will call you.
We also recommend you contact the following free services:
- National Debtline 0808 808 4000 (freephone)
- StepChange 0800 138 1111 (freephone)
- PayPlan 0800 280 2816 (freephone)
- Money Advice Service 0300 500 5000
- Citizens Advice Bureau 03444 111 444 or find your local Citizen’s Advice