Staying safe and responsible
- Government guidance on responsible online behaviour (aimed at those in the Armed Forces but useful for everyone);
- Useful guidance from Kidscape, aimed at children but important for everyone;
- Resources from Barclays Bank on online identity & finance;
- Resources for Digital Age around E-Safety & Finance.
Dealing with information – who do you trust?
- OFCOM guidance on understanding online Covid-19 innformation
- BBC Teach resources for spotting fake news
- Fullfact helps you mythbust stories online
If you have concerns about someone’s behaviour towards children or young people online or are concerned about your own online behaviour, you can seek confidential help here.