Helping your child make the most of their time online
It’s can be hard enough to support your children with their homework in traditional subjects – when it comes to computing, it’s even harder.
This page aims to help. None of these sites are maintained or produced by Together Housing, so it is up to you how you use them. Remember as well that this is not a full list of programmes that are out there – other resources and products are available.
- Here’s an article about what computing Children learn at school now;
- Find out about SCRATCH a programme that helps children learn coding;
- Get involved with coding with CodeClub or CoderDoJo;
- Find out about RaspberryPi, a circuit board for learning about Coding and Electronics;
- Find out from the BBC about RaspberryPi and Arduino, which help children learn MicroElectronics.