Statutory services can be contacted through your local council website. Or you can contact the Police for the area in which you live.
Domestic abuse and violence
- Government advice
- National Domestic Abuse Helpline - 0808 2000 247
- Men’s Advice Line 0808 8010 327
- GALOP (LGBT+ Domestic Abuse Helpline) - 0800 999 5428
- Brightsky - a free to download mobile app, providing support and information to anyone who may be in an abusive relationship or those concerned about someone they know.
Disability and impairment
- Disability Living Foundation Charity - 0300 999 0004
- Disability Rights UK - 0330 995 0404
- Respond - 0808 808 0700
- Mencap - 0808 808 1111
Help for the elderly
Refugee, asylum and immigration support
Mental health support