Skip to main content

Home Swapper

Home Swapper

Do you want to swap your property?

If you are looking to move home, you might want to consider swapping with another tenant, sometimes called a Mutual Exchange. You can exchange with a tenant of:

  • Your existing landlord
  • Another Housing Association
  • A Local Authority

If you are interested in this option you can register free of charge with Homeswapper who advertise exchanges throughout the country.

Please click on the link below to find out more.

Live Chat