To celebrate World Photo day, we are launching a photography competition for our customers.
We would like you to send in your best photos and a caption with the theme 'House Proud'.
Your photo and caption needs to tell us why you are proud of your home.
The closing date will be Monday 18th September at 5pm.
1st Prize will be a £25 Love2Shop voucher and runners up will get a £5 Love2Shop voucher.
You can enter as many times as you like
The winners will be picked by our photographer and will be announced in our next tenant e-newsletter and on our social media accounts.
You can send your entries by:
- Email: email@example.com
- Tweet us at: @TogetherHousing
- Send it to us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/togetherhousing/
- Or you can send it to us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/TogetherHousing/
For more information about World Photo Day, you can visit their website:https://worldphotoday.com/
Please note that the following rules apply:
- This competition is only open to Together Housing customers and should normally be photos relating to a Together Housing property.
- Photos should not contain people (subjects) unless they are the uploader or are subjects that have given their express permission for the photo to uploaded for this competition. Photos of anyone aged under 18 should only be uploaded by the child's parents.
- Photos must be only be taken of and from areas where you have a legal right to photograph and where it is safe for you to do so.
- Photos uploaded to a social media network are uploaded under the terms and conditions of the particular network and those uploading should be familiar with the terms and conditions involved. Anyone who is unsure can email their photos to us, under the terms and conditions on this page.
- By uploading your photo to our page or submitting it to the competion in any other way, you grant us us rights to download, store, edit and distribute this photo as we see fit for the purposes of the competition and publicity arising from it. In doing so, we may share it over social networks which are not based in the UK or governed by UK law.
- Our judges' decisions are final; we will not enter into correspondence with regards to the final decision.