Competition Time - Fire Safety!
Competition Time - Fire Safety!
Together Housing are pleased to hold our Fire Safety Awareness Week from Monday 26th February, where staff will get involved in a number of activities to raise awareness of fire safety at work and at home.
To celebrate the awareness week, we’re giving you the chance to win a £25 Love2Shop voucher by putting your safety first.
You are seven times more likely to die in a fire if you don’t have a working smoke alarm in your home, so we’re asking tenants to check that their smoke alarms at home are working, and send us a photo of themselves doing so. It’s as easy as that!
When testing your smoke alarm is working correctly, take a quick snap and share it with us as a reply to this Facebook post, or as an email to email@example.com with the subject line ‘tenants fire safety week’. One winner will be chosen by a lucky draw on Friday 2nd March, all entries must be received by Thursday 1st March.
If you find that your smoke alarm isn’t working correctly, it is important that you contact us immediately.
This competition is all about fun, but to keep it fair we need to have some rules and regulations. By posting a photo onto our Facebook page or sending it via email, you agree to these terms and conditions:
- All photos must be taken in a Together Housing Property and be of a Together Housing customer.
- There will be one winner to this competition, chosen by a lucky draw on Friday 2nd March.
- This competition is open to anyone who is a customer (tenant, leaseholder, shared owner or purchaser in the past 12 months) of Together Housing Group. The winner will be asked to verify this after they have won and, if they cannot do so, will no longer be included in the competition.
- If someone wanting to submit a photo to this competition does not have a Facebook account, they can ask someone who is not a tenant of Together Housing to submit it on their behalf. If their photo wins, the submitter should then provide details of the customer they have submitted on behalf of. If they cannot do this or the customer has not expressed their permission, the photo will be disallowed.
- The photo must be one that you have taken or one that you have express permission from the photographer to upload.
- Photos submitted to Facebook are submitted in line with Facebook’s terms and conditions in terms of content and copyright. These terms do not affect Facebook’s terms and conditions in any way.
- Photos must not depict activities that are illegal or could be considered offensive.
- Photos depicting people must have the permission of all the people included in the photos. Where the photos are of children (anyone under 18), they should only be uploaded by the parents or with their express permission. Together Housing may ask anyone submitting photos of children to provide written parental consent and delete the photo if this cannot be obtained in a very short timeframe.
- Together Housing Group suggest that any photos submitted do not readily identify addresses, properties or individuals if that could put customers or their children, relatives, friends or communities at risk. Together Housing accepts no liability for any actions that result from the uploading of a photo. Where Together Housing Group have concerns about any risk posed by a photo, they reserve the right to remove it without notice
- Together Housing may use any photos submitted in any publication, print, digital or otherwise for 14 months after the competition closes and may store the photo on other online systems. You have the right to remove this consent by contacting the data holder, Together Housing Group, at firstname.lastname@example.org, at any time to revoke this consent. If this happens, Together Housing will remove the photos within a reasonable timeframe, however Together Housing Group cannot guarantee that photos that have previously been uploaded or printed will able to be removed.
- The winner will be notified through the same media that they entered on Friday 2nd March. If they fail to respond before Friday 9thMarch 2018, another winner may be chosen.
- If Together Housing have reason to believe that the photo you have uploaded is not compliant with these conditions, it may be deleted without notice or correspondence.