Safer Internet Day - Competition Time!
Safer Internet Day - Competition Time!
For Safer Internet Day we’re asking your children to share their top tip for staying safe online. To be in with the chance to win an exciting prize, we’d like your child to design a ‘top tip’ – this can be designed in any format as long as it can be shared with us in a Facebook comment or a Tweet. We welcome posters, graphics, videos and anything else they can put their minds to. It’s time to get creative!
In order to enter, please share your child’s top tip in the comments underneath this Facebook post, or in reply to this tweet. The winner will be chosen by staff at Together Housing on Monday 12th February, so you have until then to enter.
This competition is all about fun, but to keep it fair we need to have some rules and regulations. By posting an entry onto our Facebook/Twitter page in the context of this competition, you agree to these terms and conditions.
- All tips should be on the theme “Safer Internet Day” and must include one top tip designed by the child of a Together Housing customer.
- Together Housing reserve the right to delete entries if we do not consider them to be safe ‘tips’.
- There will be one winner to this competition, chosen by Together Housing staff and notified via Facebook/Twitter on Monday 12th February. Judges decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into. If they fail to respond before Monday 19th January 2017, another winner may be chosen.
- The photos will need to be uploaded as a comment to the initial Facebook post or reply to the intial tweet. Submissions by other channels will not be counted in the competition.
- This competition is open to the children of customers (tenant, leaseholder, shared owner or purchaser in the past 12 months) of Together Housing Group. The winner will be asked to verify this after they have won and, if they cannot do so, will no longer be included in the competition.
- If someone wanting to submit an entry to this competition does not have a Facebook/Twitter account, they can ask someone who is not a tenant of Together Housing to submit it on their behalf. If their entry wins, the submitter should then provide details of the customer they have submitted on behalf of. If they cannot do this or the customer has not expressed their permission, the entry will be disallowed.
- The entry must be one that your child has designed or one that you have express permission from the designer to upload.
- Entries submitted to Facebook/Twitter are submitted in line with Facebook and Twitter’s terms and conditions in terms of content and copyright. These terms do not affect Facebook and Twitter’s terms and conditions in any way.
- Entries must not depict activities that are illegal or could be considered offensive.
- Entries depicting people must have the permission of all the people included in the entry. Where there are photos of children (anyone under 18), they should only be uploaded by the parents or with their express permission. Together Housing may ask anyone submitting photos of children to provide written parental consent and delete the photo if this cannot be obtained in a very short timeframe.
- Together Housing Group suggest that any entries submitted do not readily identify addresses, properties or individuals if that could put customers or their children, relatives, friends or communities at risk. Together Housing accepts no liability for any actions that result from the uploading of an entry. Where Together Housing Group have concerns about any risk posed by an entry, they reserve the right to remove it without notice
- Together Housing may use any entries submitted in any publication, print, digital or otherwise for 14 months after the competition closes and may store the entry on other online systems. You have the right to remove this consent by contacting the data holder, Together Housing Group, at email@example.com, at any time to revoke this consent. If this happens, Together Housing will remove the entries within a reasonable timeframe, however Together Housing Group cannot guarantee that entries that have previously been uploaded or printed will able to be removed.
- If Together Housing have reason to believe that the entryyou have uploaded is not compliant with these conditions, it may be deleted without notice or correspondence.