Christmas at Home
Christmas at Home
As the festive season approaches, we’d like to see how you’re getting into the Christmas spirit with a competition!
To enter our competition you can post a picture you have taken that reminds you of Christmas at home in the comments of this Facebook post. Whether it’s your lovely decorations or a snap from last year’s family Christmas, we want you to spread joy with your Christmas spirit.
There will be two winners, who will both receive a £25 Love2Shop voucher. The two winners will be one chosen by selected staff at Together Housing Group, and the second will be the photograph with the most likes.
This competition is all about fun, but to keep it fair we need to have some rules and regulations. Buy posting a photo onto our Facebook page in the context of this competition, you agree to these terms and conditions.
- All photos should be on the theme “Christmas at Home” and must be taken of, in, from or within 250m of a Together Housing Property or be of Together Housing customers or of work Together Housing customers have created.
- There will be two winners to this competition, one chosen by Facebook, the other chosen by selected staff at Together Housing Group.
- The photos will need to be uploaded to the Facebook Page at www.togetherhousing.co.uk/togetherhousing. Submissions by other channels will not be counted in the competition.
- This competition is open to anyone who is a customer (tenant, leaseholder, shared owner or purchaser in the past 12 months) of Together Housing Group. The winner will be asked to verify this after they have won and, if they cannot do so, will no longer be included in the competition.
- If someone wanting to submit a photo to this competition does not have a Facebook account, they can ask someone who is not a tenant of Together Housing to submit it on their behalf. If their photo wins, the submitter should then provide details of the customer they have submitted on behalf of. If they cannot do this or the customer has not expressed their permission, the photo will be disallowed.
- The photo must be one that you have taken or one that you have express permission from the photographer to upload. It must not have previously been published for a completion or in a commercial publication. Commercial photographers may enter, but not with photos they have previously sold.
- Photos submitted to Facebook are submitted in line with Facebook’s terms and conditions in terms of content and copyright. These terms do not affect Facebook’s terms and conditions in any way.
- Photos must not depict activities that are illegal or could be considered offensive.
- Photos depicting people must have the permission of all the people included in the photos. Where the photos are of children (anyone under 18), they should only be uploaded by the parents or with their express permission. Together Housing may ask anyone submitting photos of children to provide written parental consent and delete the photo if this cannot be obtained in a very short timeframe.
- Together Housing Group suggest that any photos submitted do not readily identify addresses, properties or individuals if that could put customers or their children, relatives, friends or communities at risk. Together Housing accepts no liability for any actions that result from the uploading of a photo. Where Together Housing Group have concerns about any risk posed by a photo, they reserve the right to remove it without notice
- Together Housing may use any photos submitted in any publication, print, digital or otherwise for 14 months after the competition closes and may store the photo on other online systems. You have the right to remove this consent by contacting the data holder, Together Housing Group, at email@example.com, at any time to revoke this consent. If this happens, Together Housing will remove the photos within a reasonable timeframe, however Together Housing Group cannot guarantee that photos that have previously been uploaded or printed will able to be removed.
- The winners will be the photo that receives the most likes and another chosen by Together Housing group staff. Judges decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Winners will be notified through Facebook on December 22nd. If they fail to respond before January 5th, 2017, another winner may be chosen.
- If Together Housing have reason to believe that the photo you have uploaded is not compliant with these conditions, it may be deleted without notice or correspondence.