To celebrate World Photo day, we are launching a photography competition for our tenants.
We would like you to send in your best photo following the theme 'My Community'.
We’re looking for you to send us photos that represent the great communities that you live in. Your photo and caption needs to tell us why you are proud of your community.
The closing date will be Monday 30th September at 5pm.
1st Prize will be a £25 Love2Shop voucher and runners up will get a £5 Love2Shop voucher.
You can send your entries by:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tweet us at: @TogetherHousing
- Send it to us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/togetherhousing/
- Or you can send it to us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/TogetherHousing/
You can enter as many times as you like. When you send your photographs, please include the location and a few sentences to explain the message or issue your image captures.
The winners will be picked by our photographer and will be announced in our next tenant e-newsletter and on our social media accounts.
For more information about World Photo Day, you can visit their website:https://worldphotoday.com/
- The photo was taken legally (for example, but not limited to, decency, trespass, invasion of privacy, or in violation of section 58A of the Terrorism Act)
- The photo is your own original work or you have the express permission, preferably in writing, of the photo’s creator.
- If the photo depicts people, it is assumed that they must also have agreed to these terms and conditions. Where the photo includes children or people without capacity to consent, you must be the primary carer or person with responsibility for duty of care or have the express permission, preferably in writing, of that person.
- If the photo depicts intellectual property, you must be the owner or have the express permission, preferably in writing, of that person.
- You understand and fully grant Together Housing Group with the right to store or reproduce or share the photo in any format and on any channel that they see fit without further reference to consent or copyright.
- You understand that Together Housing Group’s decision on the result of the competition is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- You understand you solely are responsible for implementing these terms and conditions and that Together Housing Group may undertake no further checks. You further understand that if Together Housing Group have cause to believe that any of these terms and conditions have not been observed they can remove this photo from the competition, publication or void prizes at any time and without further notice or correspondence.
- These terms do not affect any of your statutory rights