Skip to main content

Money worries? Talk to us, we're here to help

Money worries? Talk to us, we're here to help

Many residents don’t know Together Housing has a team of friendly, expert advisors available to provide support with financial advice and benefit claims. If you’re struggling to pay your rent as a result of the coronavirus crisis or whatever the cause, contact us as soon as possible.

We’re here to help.

You can get in touch with us in the way that suits you:

Drop us a text

You can use our text service to get the support you need. Text the key word to 66099 and one of our advisors will call you back.

  • For benefits advice text BENEFITS HELP to 66099.
  • If you’re struggling to pay your rent text RENT HELP to 66099.
  • For support with claiming Universal Credit text, UC HELP to 66099.
  • If you need advice on dealing with debt, text DEBT HELP to 66099.

Give us a call

You can call our Customer Services Centre on 0300 555 5560.

Jump online

The Money Advice Service has put together all its coronavirus information and guides on other issues you might be having in one place, so you can find out what you can do and where you can go for help.

If you’re experiencing financial problems you can find out more on the Money Advice Service website.

Posted: .

Article by: