Public Health England have issued a Level 2 Heat-Health watch alert for Thursday, Friday and Saturday across the region.
While many will enjoy the hot weather it's important to remember:
- To keep hydrated
- To cover up and uses sun cream to protect yourself
- To look out for yourself and anyone who might be vulnerable to heat, particulalrly babies, the elderly or people with long term health conditions
- To stay safe while enjoying the heat - please check local laws and safety advice and the environment before using barbeques.
- Always be considerate to your neighbours in terms of noise and behaviour
- To not leave children, dogs or any other animal in hot cars
You can find more information about keeping yourself safe and well from NHS England.
You can find out more about the weather alert from The Met Office.