Enter our photo competition!
Enter our photo competition!
Would you like the chance to win £50 in Love2Shop vouchers?
You could be in with a chance to win by entering our photo competition!
This competition is to celebrate World Photo day which is on Wednesday 19th August. World Photo day is a day to show your best photography skills! Our theme this year is what you like about your local area. This could be a view that you like on your walk or an area near where you live that you like visit.
The prize for first place is £50 in Love2Shop vouchers second place £30 in Love2Shop vouchers and third place is £20 in Love2Shop vouchers.
How you can enter:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tweet us at: @TogetherHousing
- Send it to us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/togetherhousing/
- Or you can send it to us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/TogetherHousing/
- Make sure to use the hashtags #WorldPhotoDay and #TogetherPics
The closing date is on World Photo Day which is Wednesday 19th August.
You can enter as many times as you like. When you send your photographs, please include the location and a few sentences to explain the message or issue your image captures.
The winners will be picked by our photographer and will be announced on our social media accounts.
For more information about World Photo Day, you can visit : https://www.worldphotographyday.com/
By submitting a photograph to the Together Housing Photo Competition you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- The photo was taken legally (for example, but not limited to, decency, trespass, invasion of privacy, or in violation of section 58A of the Terrorism Act)
- The photo is your own original work or you have the express permission, preferably in writing, of the photo’s creator.
- If the photo depicts people, it is assumed that they must also have agreed to these terms and conditions. Where the photo includes children or people without capacity to consent, you must be the primary carer or person with responsibility for duty of care or have the express permission, preferably in writing, of that person.
- If the photo depicts intellectual property, you must be the owner or have the express permission, preferably in writing, of that person.
- You understand and fully grant Together Housing Group with the right to store or reproduce or share the photo in any format and on any channel that they see fit without further reference to consent or copyright.
- You understand that Together Housing Group’s decision on the result of the competition is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- You understand you solely are responsible for implementing these terms and conditions and that Together Housing Group may undertake no further checks. You further understand that if Together Housing Group have cause to believe that any of these terms and conditions have not been observed they can remove this photo from the competition, publication or void prizes at any time and without further notice or correspondence.
- These terms do not affect any of your statutory rights.