We have now published our latest performance information for quarter 2 of 2020/21, which covers the period July to September 2020.
We are regularly sharing information on how we are performing and how we are run, as part of our commitment to being open and honest.
You can use this information to scrutinise how we are doing. Scrutiny by residents helps us to improve how we do things and means you can be confident we’re running our business in the right way.
The latest information includes updates on:
- Our repairs service – you can see how many repairs are completed within target and how satisfied customers are with the service.
- Investment in homes – you can see the current and pending contracts for the next three months.
- Rent payments – you can see how your rent is spent and how much rent is collected compared to what is owed.
- Compliance – you can see how we are performing at carrying out compliance obligations such as doing gas safety checks, asbestos checks and lift checks.
- Customer services – you can see how we are performing at answering your calls quickly and how quickly we process applications for housing.
- Neighbourhoods and estate services – you can see how we are doing at sorting anti-social behaviour and attending in line with the caretaking and grounds maintenance schedule.
- Complaints – you can see an overview of the complaints we have received and what we are doing because of this feedback.
This information about how we are run and how we are performing at providing services for residents is available here.