We are continually looking at ways of improving our services. We have recently released our new app, the must have for our homeowners and tenants.
This will help our leasehold and shared ownership customers to use our digital services such as:
- Pay your rent or fees via Allpay website
- Check your account and view your statement
- Get benefits advice
- Report any issues in your neighbourhood
- Manage your account with us 24/7.
To use the app, you will need to register and have up to date contact details with us.
How can I register?
To register for this online service, we need your records to be up-to-date, especially your date of birth (D.O.B). This is because your date of birth is a unique reference needed to confirm your identity.
You can update your details now:
- Visit our website: https://www.togetherhousing.co.uk/your-home/i-own-my-home/
- Email (name, address, D.O.B) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call 0300 555 5560 and ask for the Homeownership team.