It’s been another great year for our Resident Engagement Team. Looking back over our activities in 2019/20, the number of residents involved has increased by an incredible 215%!
Whether helping to collect litter from the streets, or meeting with staff to discuss policy decisions, involving residents is key to our shared success. 2019/20 has been our busiest year to date in terms of opportunities for residents, here are just a few of the highlights.
- 45 Tenants and Residents’ Associations and Community Groups supported
- Resident Engagement Facebook Group grown by 17%
- Clean-up events and resident participation in our Estates Services Groups
- 41 community activities supported through our small Community Grants
- Fasting Together events in Halifax and Blackburn
- Face-to-face and telephone satisfaction survey with non-English speaking residents
- Over 20 Compliance Roadshow events promoting fire safety and other issues
- Large scale digital survey on our approach to Resident Engagement
- Monitoring our performance through Local Panels
- Testing our sign-up process with new tenants
- Launch of Virtual Voice – our online way for residents to express their views
Over the past year, the number of residents involved has increased from 1,539 to 4,849! We’d like to say a massive thank you to all our residents who’ve taken part in these activities.
Click here for more information about the different ways to have your say and influence our services.
To get involved, please email: email@example.com