Harrogate Court has 50 high quality apartments (one and two-bedroom) available to rent at an affordable price. You can enjoy your privacy and independence with your own self-contained apartment. The stylish apartments and communal facilities have been designed to a first-class standard.
Harrogate Court is open to people aged over 55 who are in the Doncaster area and who have an identified need for housing related support.
At Harrogate Court, you keep control over your life, with your rights, choices and wishes respected at all times. It is a diverse community able to meet a range of needs and abilities, with support tailored to individual requirements.
Each stylish apartment has a spacious living room, a high-quality kitchen including an oven and hob, a full range of modern units and an en-suite accessible shower room. All apartments are double-glazed and centrally heated. Some apartments have a patio area.
With attractive facilities, landscaped gardens, designer furnishings and decor inside, it’s easy to enjoy life at Harrogate Court.
- A comfortable bistro which opensout into the garden/patio area
- An elegant lounge to relax in
- Shop stocked with every day essentials
- A games/activity room where creative activities are organised
- A salon offering hairdressing and beauty treatments
- Visiting beautician and foot therapist
- A relaxing bathing suite
- A therapy/massage room
- Visitor suite available to hire so family and friends can stay
- Laundry room with washing machines and dryers
- Landscaped gardens to enjoy
- Private car park
There are lots of opportunities to enjoy life at Harrogate Court.
There is always something to do and people to talk to, with good neighbours and community spirit at the heart of our schemes. Everyone has the chance to enjoy new experiences whatever their abilities.
We know it is important to keep a healthy lifestyle and there are regular activities to keep your mind and body active.
We welcome in people from the local community, you can meet family, friends and visitors in the lounge or restaurant and enjoy a hot drink or a tasty meal.
Your Care and Support
To help you continue living independently, the care and support service is tailored to your individual requirements, on a planned basis according to your assessed needs.
In an emergency, staff are available to respond during office hours and help can also be summoned via the alarm service 24/7. If necessary, arrangements can be made for additional help such as an ambulance or an emergency GP.
The team can also provide advice and support with everyday matters, such as paying a bill, arranging a GP or dental appointment, dealing with correspondence and to help you take part in social and recreational activities.
We know the importance of feeling safe and secure. At Harrogate Court we have a range of services to give you that extra peace of mind.
- A secure door entry system, so you can choose who visits you
- 24 hour alarm service, so help is just a call away in an emergency
- Fire safety measures built into the apartments and throughout the building
- All areas are wheelchair friendly
- External CCTV cameras
- Some parts of Harrogate Court are open to visitors and the wider community – residential parts of the building have their own door entry system.
How to apply
As a trusted, local landlord, Together Housing provide quality, affordable homes across the North of England. Our friendly, welcoming team can help you find your forever home and provide all the guidance you need along the way.
Harrogate Court is open to those aged over 55.
To find out more about how to apply, help with applying or to make arrangements to visit the scheme please call our friendly lettings team on 0300 555 5560.