Together Housing Logo
Generic filters


Do you want to swap your property?

If you are looking to move home, you might want to consider swapping with another tenant, sometimes called a Mutual Exchange. You can exchange with a tenant of:

  • Your existing landlord
  • Another Housing Association
  • A Local Authority

If you are interested in this option you can register free of charge with HomeSwapper who advertise exchanges throughout the country.

Find A Home Homes to rent HomeSwapper