Together Housing Logo
Generic filters

If you’re an EU, EEA or Swiss citizen living in the UK, you and your family (including children and non-EU citizens) will need to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme by 30 June 2021 so you can protect and continue the rights you currently have in the UK. This means you can continue living and working in the UK.

The rights you currently have will be protected, including access to:

  • Public services, such as healthcare and schools
  • Public funds and pensions
  • British citizenship, if you meet the requirements and want to apply.

Even if you have lived in the UK for many years or you have a UK permanent residence document you still need to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme. If you don’t apply before 1st July, you can lose these rights.

You can apply to the EU Settlement Scheme online.

Application is FREE.

Help with your application is also available.

(Information taken from UK Government guidance).

Latest News EU Settlement Scheme