Together Housing Logo
Generic filters

If you are an EU, EEA or Swiss national and you have not yet made an application to the EU Settlement Scheme, you can still apply.

Making sure you have the Immigration Status is important as it affects your rights to live, work and access benefits and services in the UK.

Information on the scheme, whether it applies to you or your family, and how to make a late application can be found here.

You can get help with your application from the EU Settlement Resolution Centre by calling 0300 123 7379.

Community support organisations are available who may be able to assist you locally. You can find out where they are here.

If you are concerned about your welfare benefits, you can call us on 0300 330 5524, or text BENEFITS HELP to 66099, or e-mail to and one of our advisors will get in touch.

Latest News EU Settlement Scheme late applications