It’s World Photo day and to celebrate we’re giving you the chance to win £50 in Love2Shop vouchers! All you have to do is enter our photo competition.
This year’s theme focuses on What does community mean to you?
Community spirit played a huge role in supporting neighbours, friends and family during the coronavirus pandemic. We’d like you to show us how you and your community have pulled together during this time. For example this could include images of volunteers, creative activities or of the neighbour that helped you out when you needed it.
The prize for first place is £50 Love2Shop vouchers, second place £30 Love2Shop vouchers and third place is £20. The Competition will run from 19th August to 19th September 2021.
How you can enter:
Send it to us on Facebook
Tweet us at: @TogetherHousing
Or you can send it to us on Instagram
You can enter as many times as you like. When you send your photographs, please include your full name, tenancy number (so we know you’re a Together housing resident!) the location and a few sentences to explain the background of the image.
The winners will be picked by our photographer and will be announced on our social media accounts.
By submitting a photograph to the Together Housing Photo Competition you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- The photo was taken legally (for example, but not limited to, decency, trespass, invasion of privacy, or in violation of section 58A of the Terrorism Act)
- The photo is your own original work or you have the express permission, preferably in writing, of the photo’s creator.
- If the photo depicts people, it is assumed that they must also have agreed to these terms and conditions. Where the photo includes children or people without capacity to consent, you must be the primary carer or person with responsibility for duty of care or have the express permission, preferably in writing, of that person.
- If the photo depicts intellectual property, you must be the owner or have the express permission, preferably in writing, of that person.
- You understand and fully grant Together Housing Group with the right to store or reproduce or share the photo in any format and on any channel that they see fit without further reference to consent or copyright.
- You understand that Together Housing Group’s decision on the result of the competition is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- You understand you solely are responsible for implementing these terms and conditions and that Together Housing Group may undertake no further checks. You further understand that if Together Housing Group have cause to believe that any of these terms and conditions have not been observed they can remove this photo from the competition, publication or void prizes at any time and without further notice or correspondence.
- These terms do not affect any of your statutory rights.