Interested in joining Together Housing Groups Award Winning Apprenticeship Programme?
To find out more about our award winning apprenticeship program take a look at the frequently asked questions below.
To become a THG apprentice you would need to:
• Be a THG resident.
• Be eligible to work in the UK.
• Be over 16 years of age and finished secondary school.
• Not be in further education.
• Not be qualified to level 4 equivalent HNC/HND standard.
• Be available to undertake an apprenticeship programme for at least 2 years.
We offer a range of different apprenticeships including:
• Business Administration.
• Customer Service.
• Accountancy (AAT)
• Plumbing With Gas.
• Painting and Decorating.
• Youth Engagement.
The National Minimum Wage rate per hour depends on your age and whether you’re an apprentice - you must be at least school leaving age to get it.
The table below shows the National Minmum Wage Rates
|Year||21 & over||18 -20||Under 18||Apprentice*|
|2014 (current rate)||£6.50||£5.13||£3.79||£2.73|
*This rate is for apprentices aged 16 to 18 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year. All other apprentices are entitled to the National Minimum Wage for their age.
• You will earn as you learn.
• Company benefits.
• Contract of employment for a minimum of 1 year.
• Support from learning provider and tutors.
• Pastoral support from a dedicated apprenticeship mentor.
• Participate in Team Building activities such as away days and residential.
• Recognition at internal and external award events.
• Comprehensive in house training programme.
Any vacancies will be shown in the table below. Please click on the vacancy for more information.
Sorry we have no vacancies at the moment.
|Vacancy & Place||Employer||Duration||Closing Date|
How Do I Apply?
If you are interested in becoming an apprentice, please email/phone explaining why you would like a career in that particular apprenticeship to:-
If you are a tenant of Greenvale Homes, Housing Pendle or Twin Valley Homes. Or are a resident in these areas please contact firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 01254 269076
If you are a tenant of Chevin Housing or Pennine Housing please contact email@example.com Tel: 01924 831714